Patients with urgent dental problems may find themselves lost, especially when dental emergencies take place during the weekend, holiday, or outside of office hours.
They need someone who can take care of their dental concerns at short notice and in some cases without an appointment.
At Stirling Street Dental Clinic, we offer cost-effective dental services to Perth patients. Our emergency dentist in Perth can attend to the following needs:
- Severe toothache, facial pain and swelling that doesn't go away after taking over-the-counter medication like painkillers
- Toothache or swelling that might lead to tooth and gum infection
- Excessive gum bleeding, especially after tooth extraction
- Facial, mouth, or teeth trauma after an accident or injury
- Permanent teeth that have been knocked out
What Our Emergency Dentists Can Do
We'll find the cause of your toothache, swelling, or facial pain and determine if you have other existing dental problems. All you need to do is to see us as soon as possible. For chipped and fractured teeth, the living tissue inside the tooth might lead to other dental problems in the future but our dental treatments can seal off the tooth to prevent this from happening.
Contact us immediately if you need emergency dental treatment in Perth. Our dentists are here to help you with any dental problem you may be encountering.
Book an Appointment or Get In Touch
Return to services
Unit 7, 177 Stirling Street
(Entrance at Parry Street)
Perth WA 6000
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday:
9am - 5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 7pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm